Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WRITING STYLE FOR EXAMS

A very good evening to all .......
I know this question is somewhat critical .In addition , U gonna think me, a stupid one ...waise koi fark ni padta ...wo to m pehle se hi hu.
Ok , let's get into the main question which is still sauntering in my mind . So I thought to ask it from everyone in CCI. what should be the writing style in paper ....
I am asking all this because in my school days my teacher never asked me to cram. And in non college their is also no such special rules regarding studies. Dil kiya to class li ....ni to kiska kya jata h ... I am doing self study since my 10th class.I never had any study issues..as because what marks,I wanna achieve...I've got them. Sometimes , My frns used to taunt me that I really don't know the proffessional standards...... How to write an answer in exam. My writing style has quite conventional as because u can't learn everything sitting at home . So , I wanna know the real logic behind their this sentence.

well , what's problem in understanding their view point also ..... So really wanna know my stupid q answer ....
fine ....I know many person have d same background. And , they gonna say ...we r nt facing any such problem. well M facing this problem ...So I really want an apt answer .So , here m including an example.......

Interlocutory orders....
Power to order intrim sale.
The court may, on the application of any party to a suit order the sale, by any person named in such order , and in such manner and on such terms , as if thinks fit, of any movable property , being the subject matter of such suit , or attached before judgement in such suit , which is subject to speedy and natural decay , or which for any other just or sufficient cause it may be desirable to be sold at once. ( Rule 6)

my ans would be ....
Rule 6 defines the power to order Interim sale. The court can order the sale on the application of any party in relation to movable property or the subject matter of the suit , which can be lose its value after time . And it will be just and sufficient cause that it should be sold at once.

I am just asking this question to all of you because you already know my writing style.
And I am confused because s.he knows my life style.
And yes, last but not the least.........
My frns are really caring . So don't say just ignore their wordings. Because , even I know ..... There is much more room for improvement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India